- Become an author on this blog. To do that, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com requesting to be added.
- Read a book. Write a review of a few sentences or more, the same month you finished the book.
- Post that review as a blog post on this blog. The title of the blog post should consist of : Book Title / Author(s) # of pages. The body of the post is your review.
- Tag your post with your name (first name or first name & last initial if you share a first name with someone else already posting on the blog)
- Keep track of your own totals (# of reviews posted, # of pages read*)
*Audiobooks and pagination: when reviewing an audiobook, just use the same pagination as the print book. Only reduce the pages you give if you can't sleep because you're so guilty about how abridged your audiobook is and you could not find an abridged print book to take the pages from. Otherwise, it's ok to just use the print-book pagination - reallyl! Most of us read our pages faster than you can listen to your audiobook, so it's all good!